Sunday, February 14, 2010

Are owls' creating their own scene?

[IC] Over the past couple months, okay, I lied. Maybe in the past year or so I have been seeing these antique like owls' appearing everywhere. From art, to clothing; even tattoos. My thoughts on this trend? I love it. It would be better if I never lived with a woman who collected owl trinkets (over 1,000 easy). I just know that you can find owl jewelery at many local thrift stores for much less than they are selling at these trendy stores in malls. You can even snag some awesome 1960's paintings at thrift stores; it's really whatever you like.

I did some searching on Etsy.com, and Forever21.com. When typing in the word 'Owl', I found some awesome items. Here at Forever 21, and here at Etsy. At Bmezine.com, I found some classic owl tattoos, but many more modern and had the whole antique look I've been speaking of. My favorite is this tattoo. An adorable owl placed delicately on persons wrist. Just too cute.


The more I write about this awkward owl trend, the more I fall in love. I am giving this trend a complete and utter thumbs up. What is your point of view? Yay or nah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tags

Recommended Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers

Offbeat Masses Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template